Hello Polo’s Poppins!!
It is been really long since I posted and that is because I am really enjoying posting mini reviews on Instagram.Go check them out here
Now coming to today’s post where I bring to you my recommendation of products that you should grab during @mynykaa Valentines Day sale.
It is goin on till 19th of this month you should take advantage of it.
So let’s start with my list:
1.NYX Cosmetics Perfect Filter Pallette in Rustic Antique is warm eyeshadow lover’s bae. It is high quality,super pigmented and blend like butter. Also the shade range in this pallette is amazing You can create super dramatic or neutral look.
Although the packaging is not that great but who cares anyways if the actual product performs well.
They have other three varity in this range.
2. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Lip Creame and Lip Lingerie is the type of liquid lipsticks that you should add to your kitty. As these are lip creams,they have a very mousse like texture and dosen’t dry out your lip however gives you super matte finish.
I prefer lip creams over traditional liquid lip on any given day.
The added point is their shade range is to die for.
3. Batiste Dry shampoo is lazy girls best friends. It revives your dull and greasy second or third day hair instantly. Plus the added fragrance helps you to feel fresh.
You can stock the bigger one or the travel size one.
4. Loreal Paris Matte Magique Compact is the one that I hit the pan of how many, I don’t even remember.
It has a very decent coverage and due to it’s creamy texture and blendability doesn’t make your face cakey.
PS. I love their foundation as well.
5. Loreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation is the one that made my opinion regarding dewy foundation changed.I just love this one and I have a complete review of this one here
6. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder is everyone and their grand mother’s favorite so obviously it is my recommendation as well. It has a very soft texture and set your face thoroughly.
7. Maybelline Tattoo Studio Gel Liner is the darkest and mattest gel liner that I have used. It is very creamy and makes drawing wing very easy. And it’s small tub will go on really long and it also comes with it’s own brush.
8. Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Eraser Concealer does everything that it claims and once I started using it I understood what the hype is all about. You should totally get it to realise it’s worth.
So what are you waiting for?
Go and grab them now and thank me later.
PSS. I was totally inspired by some of my fellow bloggers for this type of poat and curated my own list as per what I have used and I liked the most.